flashrd SMP

Fred Cirera fred at bsdhost.net
Thu Feb 18 18:12:41 PST 2016

Hi

When you configure your image you can use the flag -m it will select the
bsd.mp kernel.

On a running machine you can just move bad.mp on your root filesystem.

# rw             Change your filesystem from read only to read write.
# mv bsd bsd.sp  Save the current kernel.
# mv bsd.mp bsd  Install the mp kernel.
# ro             Change your filesystem back into real only mode.
# reboot.

Your system should be now running in multi processor mode.

-fred-